Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hot Springs National Park



Kaden had his frowny face on... I think he was a bit impatient with us about getting his bottle when he wanted it.



Kaden likes laying on our bed, he looks and looks at everything.




This is at the Atlanta, TX State Park, we had just got him into his stroller...he must love the outdoors.



Here I'm making him love me and the outdoors.



Me and Kaden at the Hot Springs, Dad's behind the camera.



You can see how serious Kaden is about his bottle.



He's not hungry here... just really happy!



What a cutie pie!



No Kaden isn't going to be a cute dog for Halloween this year. He just has a fun dog hat. (P.S. Kaden is going to be a cute monkey! Pics to follow...)


1 comment:

Jared and Amber said...

Hey Melanie... So glad to see your family and your cute baby! I hope we can stay in better touch. Send me your e-mail address so we can write! Kaden is a cutie. I love all the Fall pictures of him! I hope you are doing well. You look great! I love ya!