Well Mel and I did it, our official ticket to being old. We got a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan and joined the mini van club. Mel and I both love how much room it has and now we can easily carry around Kaden's growing stockpile of stuff.
OLD!!! We have been old for many years then. We're approaching geriatric! And we'll be moving on to our SECOND mini van in a few short months. Get out the defibrillator
3 comments:
AHHH! Turn back now! You can't get old! Haha. Just kidding. Jared and I went to bed at 7:45 last night. How's that for old!
OLD!!! We have been old for many years then. We're approaching geriatric! And we'll be moving on to our SECOND mini van in a few short months. Get out the defibrillator
you are old! mini van parents...look out next you will need walkers for yourselves.
Post a Comment