Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit!

As you can see from the pictures below, we had so much fun when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. Kaden was smiling and laughing the whole time. I think he loved having his Grandparents here and all the hugs and kisses. Grandpa taught Kaden how good "real" food can be. Now anytime he sees me eating something he wants some. I had a bowl of applesauce the other day and I think he ate most of it. He's like a baby bird. During our visit we went to Texarkana's downtown and saw the Federal Court house that straddles the Texas/Arkansas line. We also went to the library, saw some very old (falling apart fire escapes) and went to a little antique store. Although my Dad said it wasn't a very authentic place because they had old CRT computer monitors for sale. We were really sad to Grandma and Grandpa go home, they sure spoiled all of us while they were here. We will miss you, especially Kaden. Hope to see you all soon again and JoAnn too...and maybe Kaden's new cousin Payton will be here by then.


No comments: