Something about an 11 month old that gets into everything, a second story apartment, and a dog that follows you around everywhere is exhausting. Of the three things listed, I can only do two well. As much as we loved the little guy, we both felt it just was not going to work; so we got started on finding him a new home. On Friday we sent out emails, made phone calls, asked co-workers, and even responded to wanted adds on craigslist. We didn't find anyone interested. Then Saturday morning right before we were going to go on a walk I got a call from one of my friends in the fellows program, Rob Bolton. He asked if he could meet the dog. 15 min later the dog had a new home. Mel and I were so happy and the dog could not have gone to a better person.
~ Robert

No comments:
Post a Comment