Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Huntsville or Bust!

Well the decision has finally come down from headquarters and we will be moving to Huntsville, Alabama at the end of August. Melanie and I could not be any happier. We have both spent countless hours researching homes in the Huntsville/Madison area and now that time will not be waisted. We are planning a few trips in the comming weeks to look around and get the ball rolling. I will be working as a comptroller for headquarters Army Material Command. Mel, Kaden, and I cannot wait until the end of August!

( US Space center in Huntsville)

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Sad that its not any closer to us, but happy that its such a good thing for you guys!!

Robert and Melanie said...

We know... but it will be nice to have a house... and you can visit any time you want!!!

Heidi said...

Yay for you guys! Let us know if we can do anything to help. We would love to. (435)232-8758 Good Luck with everything!