Monday, June 28, 2010

Bikes, Backsplash, and Baby Kelsey

Robert and Kaden have had lots of fun lately. We got a small trailer for Kaden to ride in that attaches to Robert's bike. Kaden has been loving it! He also has a really cute little helmet. It took us a while and it's not perfect...but we feel pretty good about our new glass mosaic backsplash in the kitchen. You can tell from the before and after pictures that it makes a very big difference. It has been great not worrying about getting water or food on the walls. We also bought a new kitchen table which we all love, but especially Kaden who now has his own spot at the table. Finally, I've been working on getting the baby's room ready and I made these letters for her wall. Yes you guessed it we are going to name the baby Kelsey! I thought these turned out really cute. Robert is done with traveling for his job for now and Kaden and I couldn't be happier. We are all doing great.

3 comments:

Brandon and Danna said...

Love the back splash! I have always loved the mosaic tile look.

JoAnn said...

Wow, the back splash looks great. Now that you have practice you can do my kitchen! Love you guys!

Mikaela said...

That's so exciting you are having another baby. Congratulations!!